As a Senior Quantity Surveyor, your principle accountabilities are:
- Contract requirements related to Schemes are complied with in full
- Financial reporting related to Schemes is produced to the required standard and to the timetable as set from time to time.
- Timely instructions are issued to the supply chain with appropriate governance having been secured.
- The supply chain is paid in accordance with contractual arrangements.
- Supply chain variations are effectively managed.
- Early warnings and compensation events are produced in accordance with the requirements of the contract
- Ensure effective control of costs in all activity
- Liaison within the team, with other teams and the supply chain.
Who we're looking for
- Have attained or is planning to attain a relevant construction or business degree or equivalent;
- Have attained or is planning to attain a relevant post-degree qualification;
- Hold a Full driving licence;
- Be computer literate;
- Have experience of civil engineering construction.