Westlakes Recruit are currently recruiting for a Project Commercial Manager to be engaged on a contract basis in Oxford.
What you’ll be doing:
- As Project Commercial Manager you will be responsible for the financial management of projects as well as negotiating and agreeing sub-contracts.
- You will be expected to assist with the coordination of the efforts of different team members involved in a project.
- You will be responsible for the preparation of design progress reports and resolving contractual and commercial problems. Offer direction and instruction on how to deal with various project commercial and contractual issues
- Carry out project risk assessments
- Review and develop operational process flows to improve commercial performance on projects
- Ensure that all stakeholders understand and adhere to contractual obligations
The successful candidate will be required to have a range of skills, including:
• Strong educational background
• Strong commercial awareness
• Strong Negotiator
• Good numeracy skills
• Being able to work with a team
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent IT skills and knowledge of relevant software
• Exemplary communication skills
• Client liaising
• High attention to detail
• Strong contractual knowledge
• Ability to manage a team Qualifications BSc (Hons) in Commercial Management or Quantity Surveying