My client is looking for a multi-disciplined Engineer to support a crucial project within the Nuclear sector. Some of the general duties include:
– Skip cleaning, tooling improvements
– On plant support to skip cleaning tooling
– Support to the provision of IWM work packs
– Support to establishing spares requirements
– Support to ROV operations, maintenance and repair
Ideally the successful candidate will have a multi-disciplinary Engineering background with experience in the Nuclear sector, the role is heavily operational and maintenance biased.