Westlakes Recruit are pleased to be working with a global professional services firm with a strong nuclear presence here in Cumbria. They currently have a vacancy for an experienced QA/QC Inspector to join their Westlakes based team on a contract or permanent basis.
- Ability to build strong relationships with delivery teams and project managers
- Substantial practical experience in quality management in a relevant business environment
- Experience of building a quality management framework & KPI measurement
- Ability to gather, analyse and evaluate facts Pays attention to detail and sees things through to completion
- Can deliver reports orally and written in an objective and persuasive manner
- Has good interpersonal and communication skills and acts in an independent and professional manner with the ability to influence others including senior management
- Is a self-starter who manages their own time and seeks to add value to their function
- Has an enquiring and questioning approach to audit work
- Able to command respect across the business and work closely with the Business Efficiency team Good at building relationships and able to influence effectively
- Can demonstrate initiative and resilience Knowledge of the sector or experience within a project based organisation
£30 – £35 per hour dependent on experience and level of qualification.