My client is currently looking for a Construction Coordinator with a Civils bias to take responsibility for delivering specific tasks, goals and objectives reporting to the Construction lead. They will work under direction but will be able to work without day to day support. They are expected to work proactively and deliver defined tasks to an industry standard.
They will manage their own tasks within the context of a project or company objective. Whilst they will take day to day decisions on their own, they will refer significant decisions.
Qualifications, training and technical knowledge
• Civil Bias
• Supervisory Experience
• Understanding of Construction Drawings/Designs
• Able to produce and explain accurate plans and drawings
• Demonstrable Knowledge of CDM Regulations 2015.
• Ability to undertake specific training associated with the role and willingness to self-study under mentorship.
• Working knowledge and practical use of basic software within Windows Office environment.
• Hands on approach to the commercial and planning aspects of the project
• Civil engineering and construction experience
• Sound knowledge of construction methods, health and safety, and legal regulations
• Ability to achieve and maintain SC clearance.
• Construction quality control experience.
• Relevant industry qualification (HND/HNC/BEng or equivalent) and/or recognised civil apprenticeship with extensive site experience.
• Relevant CSCS card
• SMSTS 5 days (Individual to Self-fund attendance if qualification is not already held)