- As Project Commercial Manager you will be responsible for the financial management of projects as well as negotiating and agreeing sub-contracts.
- You will be expected to assist with the coordination of the efforts of different team members involved in a project.
- You will be responsible for the preparation of design progress reports and resolving contractual and commercial problems. Offer direction and instruction on how to deal with various project commercial and contractual issues
- Carry out project risk assessments
- Review and develop operational process flows to improve commercial performance on projects
- Ensure that all stakeholders understand and adhere to contractual obligations