Westlakes recruit are currently recruiting for a number of building surveyors to be engaged on a permanent basis in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
· Working across a number of projects in different sectors and being able to provide a range of building surveying duties.
· The use and application of standard forms of building contract, such as JCT and NEC.
· Understand the principles of quality, safety and the environment within the management of projects
· Supporting senior managers in their day-to-day activities.
· Carry out surveys, inspections, schedules, provide professional services and the management of schemes across Yorkshire
· A BSc (Hons) in Building Surveying or a similar degree accredited by RICS
· Chartered or working towards your Chartership
· Sound technical surveying knowledge and significant building surveying experience.
· Experience managing clients and their expectations coupled with a strong understanding of profitability, business development, and sound commercial awareness.
· Sound knowledge of drafting technical documents including bid
· Full understanding of Health and Safety requirements
· Excellent time management, punctuality and commitment to getting the job done
· Meticulous nature and an eye for detail